Alaska – 21
The age to bartend in Alaska is 21 years of age.
The age to wait tables and deliver alcohol in a bar or restaurant is 18.
You can find more information about the bartending age in Alaska at the following link.
Alaska requires an approved training course for anyone serving
Mandatory Alcohol Server Training
All servers of alcoholic beverages, their supervisors and persons providing security in licensed businesses must receive approved alcohol server training within thirty days of employment. Each server, supervisor or security person must renew their server training certification every three years.
Alaska Bartending Wages
- Workers on average earn $29,230.
- 10% of workers earn $23,940 or less.
- 10% of workers earn $35,850 or more.
- Workers on average earn $14.05 per hour.
- 10% of workers earn $11.51 or less per hour.
- 10% of workers earn $17.23 or more per hour.